EP800 Proofer (fits Full Size Convection Oven)
- Stainless steel interior
- Automatic steam production
- Dough rise: 85°F in 2 hours
- 8 wire racks included
Under oven proofer with stainless steel interior and eterior. Automatic steam production.
Spec Sheet & ManualEP 800 Spec Sheet
EP 800 Proofer Manual
- What is a Proofer?
The proofer is a unit that enables the dough to rise of fresh bread products or any other similar food products.
- How many shelves can the unit accommodate?
The unit is equipped with 8 full size wire racks.
- How long should it take to proof bread, baguettes or any other variations?
For raw bread products, it should take about 2 hours at 85℉ or 2 ½ hours for raw-frozen product at the same temperature.
- Can a convection oven be mounted on the proofer?
The proofer will accommodate perfectly the FC100 series of full size convection ovens.