GLP6000 – COUNTERTOP INDUCTION GRIDDLE
- Multilayer two zone griddle surface
- Capacitive touch control panels
- 12 temperature levels (122°F – 475°F)
- Fast preheat times: 2 minutes to 400°F
- Lower operating temperature due to energy efficiency of heat concentration
- Easy to clean with water or ice cubes
- Size: 27.32”W x 18.5”D x 10.43”H
- How many temperature levels are there?
The units have 12 temperature levels that range from 122℉ to 475℉.
- How long does the unit take to preheat?
While most traditional electric or gas griddles and planchas need to be turned on before service and take from 30-45 minutes to heat up, the induction plancha reaches 400°F in 2min. The Adventys induction plancha is turned on only when you need it, saving energy - GREEN technology and ecologically friendly.
- What is the benefit of an induction griddle over a standard griddle?
Traditional griddle thermostats generally have a temperature accuracy of +/- 25-50 degrees. As a result, the temperature varies greatly on the griddle surface, often overcooking foods. Our induction griddle is accurate +/- 1 degree. Cooking can be performed quickly at lower temperatures, preserving the natural flavors and increasing culinary intensity - from fish & sea food to any sort of meat and vegetables. Even some desserts customarily done in a fry pan can be finished on the induction griddle.